Thursday, October 11, 2007

Welcome Home, Michaelians.

KL SMI Alumni members, our cherished old boys and girls came a calling on Saturday, Sept 29. Led by Dr Chin, the entourage of some 20 members, including Dr Jim Lai, Mun Toh, Patrick Teoh and Jeannie Khoo arrived at 9am. After walking down memory lane, the group, together with the present students, teachers and OMA committee members had a session of treasure hunting. Assisted by the scouts, Master Timothy Chee and Mr Ronald Hor were the co-ordinators. After the session, we had lunch in the food court, the preferred place of our guests-of honour. Hope to see all of you again next year.



caption: Dr Chin, Dr Jim, his daughter, Jeannie and Master Timothy Chee.














Ronald (standing) with Esther and her family









Mun Toh and his family












Mr Phoon and OMA members


Lunch time.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Dear Peter,

Thank you for the wonderful memories of the OMA Dinner on 29th Sept. 2007. The Treasure Hunt was real fun and we really sweat it out that morning.

I was lucky to have visited your blog before I left for Ipoh. It was because of your blog that I could recognise my Art Teacher Mr. Timothy Chee who taught me in Form One in 1963.

Nice meeting you too Peter on that Saturday morning. You have done a really fantastic job bringing all Michaelians together with this blog. Can I have your email address please? Mine is ak2sc@yahoo.com

The dinner that night was most enjoyable and I met two of my clasmates whom I have not seen since the day we left school 40 years ago.

We would like to say a big "Thank You" to the President, Adrian Tsen for inviting us and for his efforts of organising this great dinner.

Thank you and God bless.

Anthony Kim
Form 5A3 (1967)