Friday, July 04, 2008

The One and Only Much-Treasured Tyre of SMI

file pix

A concerned old boy voiced out:

I hope that the historical primary school display 'tyre' will be restored back at the same time on that day. For more than a year till my last visit to SMI, I still noticed that the tyre is being neglected and is still lying down near the beside the drain. A number of conversation that I had with the Principal, and it was embarrassing to know that the Primary School's administration refused to have it. Total demolition had been carried out on the old primary school building, and we should be grateful that such relic still exists till today. It shall be a shining symbol to everyone who had their education previously at the SMI Primary. Please try to take some initiative to keep and restore this historical item. It deserves our total care and appreciation.


KT Wong, KL OMA Alumni

http://peterkhiew.blogspot.com/2008/01/piece-of-relic-that-tells-story.html

1 comment:

eswaran said...

The tyre was once a place i used to play with my friends.Sometimes if i pass by the tyre i think of the sweet memories that i had in my primary school.Such a historical tyre should be appreciated by everyone
I also hope that the tyre will be restored back