Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tickets Are Being Booked Now!


Just checked the e-mail: thewarlordofterror@gmail.com.
Not only enquiries are aplenty about the much-awaited play of the year but bookings are already in full gear.
Tickets for Saturday and Sunday are in hot demand. As we have informed earlier, old boys from Kuala Lumpur and Ipoh have already made reservations through the OMA and the director himself.

Quick! Let us know how we can help you get tickets for you and your family members, colleagues or friends.


This is a show not to be missed!
Note: An e-mail from a Michaelian.
Hi,
I'm really looking forward to another masterpiece of Master Timothy Chee, and I would be glad if I can get hold of a Saturday night show ticket.
Do advise on availability.
Thank you.
Vin Fei Ban

5 comments:

kenwooi said...

14th, 15th and 16th of August.
I might be having my final examinations for next semester! I'll see how.
Thank you for the update, Mr. Khiew.

Shuuya-kun said...

I never miss the school drama
every year when I was a student.

And I plan not to miss the school
drama even though I left the school
last year.


Muhammad Shafwan
5sc4 - 2008
kaz3_shuuya@hotmail.com

Jefferychan said...

I'm definitely not gonna miss this school play unless my uni plans to stop me and put exams during my weekends >.<

I shall see how it goes :)

Henry Yew said...

I would most likely be coming for the Saturday show, as I will be coming back from Kuala Lumpur to Ipoh. Coming 1st of June, I shall be doing my internship with PETRONAS Carigali Sdn. Bhd. at the twin towers.

But I'll definitely try my best!

Sincerely,
Yew Guo Zheng
(Form 5Sc1 Year 2005)
Civil Engineering Department
Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS

Aaron Chan Chee Kin said...

OH memories

Was in West Side Story...master timothy chee's last before he retired