Thursday, May 05, 2011

A Booklet To Cherish Our Past

A booklet, The Michaelian Spirit" to commemorate our achievements and accomplishments




Each student will receive a booklet. Look how proud they are. 
A book to refer to. It contains the history of SMI, our founder John Baptist de La Salle and the values on what make a true Michaelian.
Lower Six students, who are reporting at St Michael's next week, will also be receiving a copy each. It will be a useful tool for them to know and understand more about our alma mater. Congratulations to the centennial committee for publishing these tiny books with a great impact.

5 comments:

patrickteoh said...

Where can I get a copy of this booklet please? Thank you

Peter Khiew said...

Hello Patrick Teoh,
Do e-mail me at peterkhiew@yahoo.com, furnish your correspondence address and we will be glad to send you a copy. Do also keep track of the happenings at St Michael's. There are many programs planned for the centennial.

Manmathan said...

Can I have a copy of magazine and the booklet? I'm willing to pay for it. Thank you :)

Peter Khiew said...

Hello Manmathan,
Just like our evergreen Patrick Teoh, e-mail me and I will send you a copy. BTW, Patrick, we have sent yours. You will receive it in a couple of days. Enjoy.

Leong Yew Zheng said...

Hi,


I am not a student of SMI. I was formerly in Methodist Boys' School, Kuala Lumpur and I am a volunteer archivist with my school. May I get a copy too Mr. Peter?

And, I am interested also to have an official visit to SMI few months later.

Regards